610 SQ FT. of Outdoor Living Space in a Condo?
Jan 24, 2017
Featuring Unit – 104
Do you want all the convenience of condo living but don’t want to give up an outdoor space to relax and recharge?
Maybe you have a dog (or a cat that you walk? We won’t judge) and don’t want to make the trek down the elevator every time it’s time to take your furry friend outside.
Maybe you are a young family with a toddler or school age child. You love the downtown lifestyle and being able to walk to nearby amenities but would still really like to be able to say “go play outside”.
We’ve got a great space for you to call home: Unit 104!
- Quiet Corner Unit
- Walk up to your home from the street level means increased privacy
- 2 Bed/2 Bath
- 963 Square Feet
- 610 Square Foot covered concrete patio
- The Community Garden is located just outside your patio door
- Priced at $440,000
BONUS FEATURE: Your private patio extends into a fenced grass area where you could send your child to play or set up a lawn chair and catch some rays.
Every ground level home at The Stockwell conveniently offers the best of both worlds – the lifestyle and amenities that come from living downtown but the extra space and convenience afforded by the substantial outdoor living space!
More About Our Ground Floor Units:
- Feature between 293 – 1400 square feet of outdoor living space, including concrete patio and/or fenced grass space right outside your home
- Select from 1 bed/1 bath or 2 bed/2 bath homes
- Range from $353,400 to $440,000
- Provide convenient walk-out access to the street level
Want to learn more? We can show you digital images of the exterior of all our units so you can get a feel for what your yard space would look like! Visit our Onsite Presentation Center (open daily 12-4pm ) or call or email the Stockwell Property Specialists to book your private appointment.
REGISTER for Updates from The Stockwell